PulseSwitch Systems, LC, a Face® Company, presents
We are beginning a model changeover for Lightning Switch® products. The first of the new models (all Transmitters and Wire-In Receivers) will be available in October.
You may still order products – we will honor the current prices. But, delivery will be delayed until the new models are available. Your card will not be charged until shipment is made. We sincerely regret the inconvenience.
Lightning® Low Voltage Set Available Now Includes One (1) 12V DC Receiver and One (1) Toggle Transmitter
FCC, CE and MIC Certified
The Lightning Switch®, which uses Face’s Lightning® piezoelectric generator, was introduced on a limited basis in the early 2000s and has been installed and successfully operated in more than 13,000 buildings. It is a wireless, battery-less switch that generates a brief, uniquely coded radio signal controlling one or more fixtures or appliances. It is particularly economical in renovation projects where it eliminates the need to cut into plaster, sheet rock, tile or even old, asbestos laden walls or ceilings. It also saves systems labor costs in new construction. It is environmentally friendly since there is no need to dispose of old wiring or batteries.
Features Lightning Switch remotely controls light fixtures and appliances
- Wireless, battery-less energy harvesting technology
- Incorporates the World’s most rugged and reliable piezoelectric technology
Applications Remote on/off/dimming of light fixtures, appliances etc.
- Residential and commercial settings
- Renovation and new construction
Benefits Substantial cost savings compared to conventional, wired switch systems
- Ease and economy of installation
- No need to run wires from fixture to switch and back
- No need to cut into walls/ceilings
- Avoids expensive retrofits in walled, tiled or asbestos laden environments
- No special tools required, can be installed by homeowner
- No need to dispose of old wires or batteries
Convenience of operation
- Lightning® transmitters can be located anywhere, attached to a wall, desk or loose as a remote control
- Lightning® receivers can be used with plugged in or hard wired fixtures/appliances
- 10 year warranty
- Excellent customer support